Tyranny & Slavery Still Exists!
The easiest way to get rid of an evil government system is to become "independent" from it. Our founders understood this and did exactly that! They found the principles in the Word that showed them they were made to be free and subject only to God. If they followed His principles and had self government they could escape tyranny, or man oppression due to the sin nature. Today we pretend to celebrate "Independence Day". I say it is pretend because the people of our nation are anything but independent. Here is the definition of Independent from the 1828 dictionary:
1. Not dependent; not subject to the control of others; not subordinate.
2. Not holding or enjoying possessions at the will of another; not relying on others; not dependent. We all wish to be independent in property; yet few men are wholly independent, even in property, and none independent for the supply of their wants.
3. Affording the means of independence; as an independent estate.
4. Not subject to bias or influence; not obsequious; self-directing; as a man of an independent mind.
5. Not connected with. It is believed the soul may exist independent of matter.
God is the only being that is perfectly independent. This is why to be filled with God's Holy Spirit in order to obey His Word leads to true freedom. To do this you must be willing to hear the truth about your rebellious sin nature and pride that lead to bondage and pain making you a slave to sin. To follow Jesus is the path to Freedom. Stop today and think of all the ways you are dependent on the World System to survive and ask God to lead you to His Independence! Remember, the more you depend on them the more they control you and have power over you. Repent and trust in GOd's ways
Numbers 23:21-22 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God [is] with him, and the shout of a king [is] among them. 22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength to lift them up.
2Co 6:17-18 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.